Tuesday 21 June 2011

Weird Dream

I have just had the most fudged up dream ever and said dream could indicate that im not right in the head
Emotion wise O.o
I dreamt that I was attending school on my friend’s birthday and we had just been released from religion and standing in the foyer when everything went quiet (I have to say this for the next bit my school has big assed windows like everywhere. . . .)  I looked up and saw a girl standing on the window ledge of the school building across from the one I was in.
People tried to talk her out but in the end she jumped. . . . .
Everyone around me was crying but I wasn’t . . . . .they kept all asking me what was wrong with me, why wasn’t I?
Now i had woke up at this point and was seriously freaked out so i looked up dream analysis on thee interwebz and i came up with these:

School. To dream of attending school, indicates distinction in literary work. If you think you are young and at school as in your youth, you will find that sorrow and reverses will make you sincerely long for the simple trusts and pleasures of days of yore. To dream of teaching a school, foretells that you will strive for literary attainments, but the bare necessities of life must first be forthcoming. To visit the schoolhouse of your childhood days, portends that discontent and discouraging incidents overshadows the present.
Suicide. To commit suicide in a dream, foretells that misfortune will hang heavily over you. To see or hear others committing this deed, foretells that the failure of others will affect your interests. For a young woman to dream that her lover commits suicide, her disappointment by the faithlessness of her lover is accentuated
Birthday. To dream of a birthday is a signal of poverty and falsehood to the young, to the old, long trouble and desolation.
So yeah i think there is alot of bad stuff heading my way lets  hope im prepared for it. . . .
Slan Go Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment